STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Revival Academy requires students to conduct themselves in accordance with the standards of their future professions. Revival Academy has also taken precautions to discourage dishonesty and preserve the academic integrity of its programs. Students will be held accountable for, or should report, the following violations:
• All forms of dishonesty including cheating, plagiarism, forgery, and intent to defraud through falsification, alteration, or misuse of Revival Academy documents. Theft, deliberate destruction, damage, misuse, or abuse of Revival Academy property or the property of private individuals associated with
• Inappropriate or profane behaviour that causes a disruption of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings, or other Revival Academy activities. Failure to comply with Revival Academy officials acting within the scope of their employment responsibilities.
• Students are required to be properly attired at all times and to observe a sense of decorum when they are within Revival Academy premises.
• Students are required to adhere to the Revival Academy Refund, Feedback/ Complaint and Appeal Policies before escalating the complaint or grievance to the next level. The process is in place to ensure resolution with minimum delay and inconvenience to the student. A student who is seeking dispute or grievance resolution should follow the steps outlined in the process.
• Failure to comply with all Revival Academy regulations, whether contained in official Revival publications or announced as administrative policy by a Revival Academy official or other person authorised by the GM and/or Principal of Revival Academy.
• Abuse, violence or threats of violence toward persons or property of students, faculty, staff, or Revival Academy.
• Improper use of email and Internet access. Please see the Electronic Communications Policy for additional information. Failure to comply with federal copyright and criminal laws forbidding the copying or alteration of copyright- protected materials, such as computer programs, music, movies, photographs, or written materials.
• The use of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances on Revival Academy or externship property, including the purchase, consumption, possession, being under the influence of, or sale of such items.
• The use of any tobacco products in Revival Academy buildings, and eating or drinking in the classrooms or any location other than designated areas.
• Bringing animals onto Revival Academy property. No animals are allowed on the premises unless they are assisting the physically impaired or are being used as classroom subjects.
• Bringing children into the Revival Academy teaching areas. Revival Academy does not provide childcare services and cannot assume responsibility for their health and safety.
• Failure to comply with all emergency evacuation procedures, disregarding safety practices, tampering with fire protection equipment, or violation of any other health and safety rules or regulations. Inappropriate use of cell phones, or other electronic devices. All electronic devices must be in the “off” position while in the classroom.
• Bringing dangerous items such as explosives, firearms, or other weapons, either concealed or exposed, onto Revival Academy property. Physical abuse, verbal abuse, intimidation, harassment, coercion, stalking, and/or any conduct that threatens or endangers the physical or psychological health/safety of another person.
• Rape, including acquaintance rape and/or sexual assault, in any form.
• Unauthorized presence in, or forcible entry into, a Revival Academy facility or Revival Academy-related premises.
• All forms of gambling are strictly prohibited.
• Being in the presence of and/or aiding/abetting any of the aforementioned conduct violations.
• A student committing any of the violations listed above may receive a written warning concerning the misconduct and may receive disciplinary action up to and including immediate suspension and/or dismissal.