Course fees shall be paid by students to secure their training place at the time of registration.
Refund for Withdrawal by Student:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason, Revival Academy will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table shown below:
|% of Amount Paid||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|100%||(Maximum Refund) more than 14 working days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50%||14 or less working days before the Course Commencement Date|
|No Refund||7 or less working days before the Course Commencement Date as all arrangements are finalised for the Course|
Students are requested to complete the Course Withdrawal Form for application of Withdrawal.
The School provides Students with a Cooling-Off Period of five (5) working days from the date of signing the Contract. Students may rescind the Contract and receive a full refund of fees paid within the Cooling-off Period. Cancellation of the Contract after the Cooling-off Period will be subjected to penalty (Refer to paragraph 1.0).
The Cooling-Off Period and Refund Policy shall not Apply if Students enrol for the course within 2 weeks of course commencement.
Refund for Non-Delivery of Course:
Students will be notified, in the unlikely event, within three (3) working days of the following:
1. Cancellation of the Course before Commencement; or
2. Cancellation of the Course after Commencement.
In the case of course cancellation before commencement, Student will receive a full refund of fees paid within seven (7) working days of notification. Upon the commencement of the course, refunds will be made on the balance portion of course fees.
Feedback/ Complaint Policy
Complaints made by students, whether in writing (email to email@example.com) will be channeled to Management immediately.
Revival Academy ensures that all feedback/complaint will be acknowledged by the next five (5) working days. We target to resolve all complaints in 21 working days.
Feedback/ Complaint Procedure
1. In the event of a dispute or grievance, students are encouraged to approach their respective Revival Academy contact staff and/or trainer during office hours to voice their concerns.
2. Students can write or communicate verbally (face to face, telephone and/or email). Feedback/complaint will be acknowledged by the next working day, and channeled to the management immediately. Revival Academy targets to resolve all complaints in 21 working days.
This Appeal policy and procedure applies to all assessments conducted by Revival Academy. The Appeal Panel comprising a member of AEB and Assessor will review all appeal. Revival Academy targets to conclude the appeal result within 5 working days after the Assessment Panel met and review the case.
1. Upon notification of Not-Yet-Competent” (NYC) results, a trainee has up to 3 working days to lodge a written appeal to Revival Academy for reconsideration of his/her result.
2. Trainee shall be required to complete and submit Appeal Form provided.
3. An Appeal Panel shall convene to review the appeal within 5 working days.
4. Trainee shall be notified of the appeal result within 5 working days (after the Assessment Panel has met and decided on the outcome of the appeal).
5. If appeal is accepted, trainee’s record shall be updated and processed accordingly by Admin Executive as per submission of assessment records procedure.
We must adhere to the requirements, and terms and conditions specified by the Revival Academy when administering any course. Amongst others, these requirements include that the student has acknowledged in writing that he has:
• read the Student handbook prior to enrolment and;
• signed a student contract. For a course that is more than two months in duration, a student contract needs to be signed.
The student contract must not:
• include provisions that will allow the Revival Academy to make unilateral changes to any term or condition of the agreement or contract; and
• have provisions that will allow the Revival Academy to collect any fee for the remainder of the course from any student who has withdrawn from a course before its end date.
The student contract must include the following:
• Duration of the course, and whether it is offered or provided on a full-time or part-time basis;
• Commencement date and end date of the course; scheduled holidays, if any;
• Dates of all examinations, and major assessments and assignments;
• Expected date of the release of the results of the final examination, which shall not be more than three months after the completion of the final examination, unless otherwise permitted by the Revival Academy;
• Expected date of the conferment of the award;
• Full names of the developer or proprietor of the course, and the person, organisation or institution conferring the award;
• Components of all fees payable by the student;
• Fee collection schedule, including any late fee payment policy; and
• Fee refund policy of the Revival Academy.
As part of Revival Academy’s standard operating procedures (SOP), the screening of candidates before admission is crucial.
The procedures of screening for admission may include skill test, face to face interview and assessment of attitude and aptitude as these are some of the requirements and formalities. Policies and procedures for payment, refund of fees will also be clearly explained during the admission process.
• Minimum ‘N’ / ‘O’ levels or ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy level 3
• Passion for working in spa and wellness industry
• Must be service-oriented
• Able to speak, read and write basic English and/or Mandarin
Applicants who do not meet all the requirements may require to undergo more than one session of interview.
The following items must be purchased (where necessary) before the start of class as part of the training resources:
• spa tools
• spa kit (includes Revival Academy uniforms, towels, etc)
Upon registration with Revival Academy, you should have read, understood and endorse the following documents. Make sure our friendly administrators at Revival Academy hands and explain clearly to you before you endorse on these forms
• REGISTRATION FORM
• SCHOOL-STUDENT CONTRACT
• CONSENT FORM FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012 (PDPA)
For interested parties who are keen to enroll in the Courses offered by the Revival Academy, please contact us or call us at +65 91896838 for more detailed information.